E63 Pair of matching fan back windsor arm chairs, stamped Nichols & Stone. In the original green paint with gold stenciling from Gardner Massachusetts. In 1857, it was already an established company that became the benchmark in craftsmanship. At the turn of the century, the business was moved to neighboring Gardner, Massachusetts to gain easier access to the railway. The second of two fires leveled the plant, but adversity was turned into opportunity. An updated brick factory was opened in 1907 by Charles Nichols, with his new partner Reuben Stone, under the name Nichols & Stone
Measurements are: 43" tall x 22 1/2" wide x 19 1/2"