J192 General Store Advertising display cabinet for Putnam Dyes. This double-sided display cabinet is made of wood with colorful panels on the front and back. The door lifts to reveal an instructional label that identifies how to achieve “popular shades made by mixing Putnam fadeless dyes.”. The front panel graphic is tin and both the back and interior advertisements are paper labels adhered to the wood. The panels display a Trademark graphic of General Putnam on horseback being chased by British Redcoats. The Putnam Fadeless Dyes were made by the Monroe Drug Co. in Quincy Illinois. Circa 1920’s. Measurements: 21” wide x 10” tall. Top is 7” deep and tapers to 8 ½” deep at the bottom.